Senior Debt Advisor – £21,039 – £28,000 – Birmingham
Groomfield Recruitment is working on behalf of their valued and prestigious client based in Birmingham. They are looking to recruit a Senior Debt Advisor to start on a full time, permanent basis.
To provide tailored self-help and specialist money advice via telephone, email, letters, web chats, forums and other multimedia channels.
Responsibilities of a Senior Debt Advisor include;
- Provide in depth advice via the telephone, electronic and written channels to support clients
- Communicate clearly, accurately and succinctly with clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, comprehensively and in compliance with quality audit requirements
- Maintaining records, assist with the collection of statistics by creating new database records and updating existing ones
- Participate actively and effectively through internal communication channels, including regular 1 to 1 discussions, QM feedback and team meetings as required
- Onward refer any complex related issues which clients raise
- Take responsibility for personal technical development, proactively addressing knowledge gaps
- Taking steps to address and minimise client complaints
Skills / experience of a Senior Debt Advisor;
- Call centre experience is desirable
- Knowledge of debt issues is desirable
- Ability to communicate, empathise and understand clients effectively
- Computer literate
- Eighteen months’ recent full time intensive money advice casework.
- Knowledge of money advice processes, legislation and practice.
- Accurate with strong attention to detail when case recording
- Self-motivated, flexible and hardworking
Hours of work – Flexible shifts, on a full time, rota basis, to cover service hours (9.00am to 8.00pm, 9.30am – 1.00pm Saturdays, subject to review)
Salary – £21,039 – £28,000 (increases to £28,000 once training is complete)
*Please note due to the high level of CV’s we receive, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful*