Groomfield Recruitment are working on behalf of their prestigious and expanding client based in Loughborough. We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst.
The hourly rate will be £13.50.
– C3SD Forecast review.
– C3SD Order processing.
– Create Cavilon DBC supply plan proposal for the Centre of Expertise (CoE).
– Create manufacturing and sales plan for Cavilon NSBF to be shared with the CoE.
– Update and maintain the C3SD site order book (daily).
– Attend S&OP meetings – this includes leading a weekly call with CoE, and monthly S&OP meeting.
– Provide information for DDSD S&OP Demand and Customer meetings, and attend when necessary.
– Attend daily Value Stream morning Tier 3 meetings when required.
– Attend site order book review meetings with Senior Management when required.
– Produce a monthly OTIF reports for both DDSD and C3SD.
– Assist with generating a monthly business sales plan for DDSD and C3SD.
– Liaise with CoE on forecasts, orders and queries.
– Liaise on a daily basis with BSO Group (Customer Service), to ensure the plant has the right order book, and is the voice of the customer in the plant.
– Update and maintain Megatracker Order Book Database.
– Attend and prepare information for the End of Month meeting with the warehouse (shipment planning).
– Coordinate the collection of orders with the Warehouse and Customer.
Salary – £13.50
Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
*Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful*