Are you an experienced Tool Maker and looking for an exciting new position with opportunities to progress alongside an extremely competitive salary?
Overall Mission: Toolmaking involving manufacture of press tools, jigs fixtures, gauges, prototypes, refurbishment, repair and maintenance of existing tools.
- Produce accurate, high quality tooling efficiently.
- Aid the development of new products, trailing, and modifying new tooling.
- Manufacture of press tools, jigs fixtures, gauges and prototypes from engineering drawings.
- Use of Hand tools such as hacksaws, files and grinders.
- Responsible for own measurement and inspection.
- Fault finding on damaged or faulty tooling.
- Highlighting and reporting faults to coordinators or engineers.
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday, 8am – 12pm Friday.
Minimum Qualification: ONC/HNC/Apprenticeship/BTEC Level 3.
Salary details: £25,000
Benefits: Car parking space, yearly bonus, uniform provided and washed and a great pension scheme!
This is an opportunity to join a developing organisation who are quickly becoming the best in their industry. Working within a new, purpose built premises, with an extremely clean working environment and new machinery. You will have the chance to develop and progress within this fantastic organisation! Apply for this role now!
Please be aware that due to a high volume of applications we cannot contact everyone and if you haven’t been contacted within 5 working days then you have not been successful.