Groomfield Recruitment are hiring 10 Site operatives / FLT Drivers for their client based in Brownhills, Walsall, West Midlands.
This is on a permanent placement for the right candidates.
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week
- 9 hours shifts with 1 hour unpaid lunch
- Shift rotation pattern of:
- 06:00am-15:00pm, 13:00pm-22:00pm and 22:00pm-06:00am
- £9.40 Per Hour
- £11.75 when working nights shift.
- Operating Forklift truck for duties throughout shift line with the companies policies.
- Complete all FLT inspections, reporting any faults to Management.
- Weighing of incoming loads on the site weighbridge prior to unloading the vehicle.
- Unloading of incoming loads into inspection bays for Chemist/Waste Checkers to inspect the load.
- Weighing of individual items on pallet scales if they are priced by weight.
- Separation and segregation of inspected waste to ensure all waste placed into storage bays are not leaking, are safe without the chance of collapse occurring and waste is compatible to be stored in storage bay.
- Housekeeping activities including sweeping, litter picking.
- There may be instances where other operatives may require support in their roles in busy periods.
Critical Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Prior to Employment
- FLT counterbalance – 2.5 tonne
- Warehousing experience
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work in a health and safety driven environment.
- Must demonstrate willingness to work in outdoor conditions in a hazardous chemical environment undertaking a manual/hands on approach.
- Basic maths and literacy skills to understand written safety instructions.
This job post is advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment.
Due to a high level of applicants expected, please assume your application if unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 5-7 working day