Groomfield Recruitment are looking for 5 Machine Operators / Roll-Form Operators for their client based in Bescot – Walsall.
– Monday to Friday 2pm – 10pm.
– Monday to Friday 10pm – 6am.
Pay / Benefits:
> PM Shift: £10.44
> Night shift: £10.66
> Using overhead crane
> Machine Loading/Feeding
> Operating / Setting Machine to manufacture set product
> Using “first off / last off” product checking
> Using measuring tools such as Vernier calipers
> Off-loading stock.
The Right Person:
– Experience will roll-forming
– Physically fit due to lifting consistently
– Ability to measure and read measurement to a fine tolerance
– Have an understanding progression pre-pierce tool.
– Be able to work on C.L.M programs (Idromat and Rexroth systems) in conjunction with roll-feed and gag tool units.
– Be able to set and understand a cold roll forming mill with the ability to problem solve with in the forming process.
– Work to B. S. I. quality system.
– Be able to produce roll-form profiles/sections using a roll forming mill to a high quality and productive output.
– Work well both as an individual and in a team
– Sections required to set:
- Odd leg channels
- Dutch fold channel
- FLT and Puwer Desirable
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware if successful, you will be contacted within three working days.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed