Are you an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills?
Are you looking for a Permanent Role?
My client is a distributer based in the Black Country and currently has a vacancy for an admin assistant. The role is Temp to Perm and offers the opportunity to work for a leading and well established company that offers longevity and security.
Monday to Friday
8am – 5pm
- Processing timesheets and overtime, preparing branch expenses and general personnel type tasks for 3 locations.
- Health and safety of staff, equipment and premises which includes maintaining substantial files, preparing risk assessments, completing various checks on equipment, maintaining and issuing PPE and workwear, arranging training and dealing with staff, management and supplier questions and queries.
- Responsibility for the admin relating to our Operators Licence which includes maintaining vehicle files, maintaining driver files.
- Responsibility for our branch FORS accreditation for the two locations that vehicles can be kept at which again involves substantial admin work, maintaining files and monitoring the roadworthiness of vehicles and associated equipment, organising and monitoring training for drivers, monitoring and processing data on working and driving hours etc.
- A sound knowledge of Word and Excel is an advantage.