Do you have previous experience within an Administration role?
Are you hands on, proactive and confident within your role?
If so then we have the job for you! Our established client based in Tamworth is currently looking for an Export Administrator to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have Logistics or Freight/Freight Forwarding experience with a strong Administration background.
All training will be provided within this role as well as the full support of the team.
- Provide full administration support to the Export Sales Manager
- Support and cover for other members of the Export Admin team
- Be responsible for dealing with export distributor and customer enquiries timely and efficiently by email and or phone
- Processing customer orders using Sage and other internal company programmes and update customer details when required
- Monitor customer back orders, forward orders and call off orders
- Prepare and follow up on quotations accurately and in a timely manner
- Request bespoke products to be ordered through purchasing and monitor eta’s.
£20,000 – £23,000 depending on experience.
- Luxury head office and facilities
- Holiday earned (x1 day) for every year worked there (up to 5 years)
- Free parking
- Pension and a company bonus!
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fast-paced role and a new challenge! This organisation massively invests in all of their employees and offers many opportunities of progression!
Apply for this exciting position now before it’s too late!!!!!!