Our client based in Coleshill are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Duties to include : To gather information in order to produce reports..
- To deal with all general administrative duties relating to the department
- To undertake switchboard duties; receive incoming calls and direct as required to internal colleagues, or take clear messages ensuring they are communicated appropriately
- To prioritise workload and report requests in accordance with business demand.
- Carry out desktop reviews for both internal departments and external clients
- To handle enquiries and requests for documentation
- Support and help prioritise workload for field-based client relationship advisor and to ensure visits are completed within a timely and appropriate manner.
- Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager.
- To achieve objectives and targets set
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy administration-based role
- Previous experience of working in a time-pressured environment
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills, capturing a clear logical summary of situations
- The ability to prioritise, recognising importance and urgency and work to tight deadlines Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative as well as support team and departmental goals and objectives
- Competent with using (MS Office) MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Customer Service ethos.
- Effective time management and planning skills with ability to prioritise and recognise importance and urgency of workload
- Detail conscious with a logical, problem-solving thought process
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to question decisions
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.30pm, free parking, modern working environment, canteen and chill out rooms
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,600.00 /year