AREA SALES MANAGER – SOUTH EAST
Area Sales Manager – South East England
My client is a Manufacturer and distributer of Security Products and are looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join their growing team to manage the South East England.
You will identify sales opportunities with both existing and new accounts, develop the opportunities and maintain the relationships.
Main Duties Include:
- Sales out activity by way of pro-active support to local contractors aligned to our distributors (Joint sales calls/trade counter mornings/local ECA branch meetings/product training etc)
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations on our client’s products, promoting features and benefits and the service the company offers.
- Proactively build client relationships and maintain a strong pipeline.
- Present and gain agreement from the customer that ensures the customer sees our approach as added value ensuring it supports both customer and our commercial requirements.
- Work proactively with your portfolio, with a planned schedule of visits, using reports and information to keep the customer up to date, ensuring that you get the most from your visits and calls.
- Carry out all administration activities within the role, including ensuring that the Outlook Calendar / CRM is updated daily.
The Successful candidate must have a full and preferably clean driving licence, dynamic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You will also need to be computer literate and be confident using Word and Excel. You must have at least 12 months experience in Territory Sales role. It is desirable if you have worked previously selling Security product previously, however this is not essential.
The candidate will ideal live within the below postcodes:
BH, BN, CT, GU, ME, PO, RH, SO, TN
This role will require flexibility as you will be required to work away from home as and when required.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (must be willing to work outside of these hours).
£40,000 per annum with an annual bonus against achievement of sales targets, Company Vehicle, Laptop and mobile phone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a successful and growing business, which will offer you opportunities to progress and develop your knowledge!!