You have experience within a manufacturing environment?
Are you hands-on and able to work independently?
If so then we want YOU! Our client based in Coventry is currently looking for an Assembly Operative who is looking for a new role within a busy environment.
- Working on an assembly line to put parts together, using hand held power tools.
- Inspecting products once complete/throughout the process.
- Working to a schedule to ensure orders are complete on time.
- Tidying/sweeping up to make sure the environment is safe.
- You will have a positive and can do attitude as well as a flexible approach towards work as no day will be the same.
It is a bonus if you also have an FLT or Overhead Crane License
- This is a temporary position of up to 3 months (could be longer).
Shifts will be the hours of:
- 7:30am – 4pm (Monday – Thursday)
- 7:30am – 12:30 noon (Friday)
£10.20 per hour, but this will increase throughout the 12 weeks!
- This is a superb position with highly competitive pay.
- You will be standing throughout long periods of time and this role does include lifting.
Please apply now or contact Groomfield directly.