Our vibrant and highly successful client is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Your overall task will be to understand all of the critical elements of the Commercial Department, whilst taking responsibility for key defined tasks across various businesses within the group.
Your main duties include:
New Product Launch Reports – under the supervision of the Commercial Manager track and report the progress of new product launches identifying progress against targets and distributing to all relevant departments.
• Market Data Harvesting – work with the external sales team to gain reliable market data to be used when launching new products and reviewing existing product performance.
• Slow & Obsolete Stock – review stock levels vs. turnover, identify and review slow-moving items, and propose corrective actions. As part of the New Product Introduction process, identify lines at risk of becoming obsolete and influence the phase-out of such lines and ways of influencing stock holding to mitigate risk against future stock issues.
• Customer Price Files – create/update as necessary, special, and promotional prices.
• New Product Pricing – Ensure all necessary files are updated i.e. Luckins, customer documents and advice necessary Customer Groups etc. check the stock file(s) have nothing missing and hold the correct information.
• Price Increase – Action price increase once authorized. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure action through the Sales/Commercial systems. Ensure that all relevant files are updated.
You will have previous experience within a similar position, be a strong communicator, and self-motivated.
Full time – Monday – Friday (must offer some flexibility around working hours).
Salary – up to £30,000 (depending on experience).
Benefits include – free parking, 23 days holiday plus the ability to buy 1 extra day and for this to increase throughout service. Fantastic salary and a lovely working environment within a growing business that offers opportunities for growth and development.
You will be working within new, modern offices, with free parking provided.
Please be aware that due to a high level of applications we cannot get back to everyone and therefore if you have not been contacted in 3 working days, then you have not been successful.