Are you able to work in a fast-paced call centre environment?
Are you able to build rapport and empathise with customers in various difficult situations?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment would like to talk to you!
We are assisting our fast-growing, national client based in Solihull for a Complaints Handler to join their existing team and assist with handling customer complaints in an efficient and empathetic manner.
The role will involve taking ownership of individual enquiries and complaints from receipt to conclusion, ensuring all are handled to the highest possible standard.
Typical duties will include:
- Handling complex inbound and outbound telephone calls and other forms of communication.
- Accurately capturing and documenting all complaints according to internal policies and procedures
- Fully investigate and analyse all complaints providing the customer with a fair, comprehensive resolution
- Preparing clear, informed responses to customers via letter and email
Skills and Experience required:
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Ability to develop working relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good call control, including active listening skills
- Monday to Friday – 8am until 6pm (with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am until 5pm)
- £21,000 – £23,000 – depending on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Discounted membership to the gym
- Access to a discount website which provides hundreds of offers on major high street brands, restaurants, holiday companies and many more
Immediate interviews and start available – please apply today to discuss the role with a member of our Commercial Team.