Groomfield Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Part-Time (25hrs) Contract Administrator on behalf of our Global Client to work at their Bangor site.
This is a new role that is being developed and the main responsibility of the successful candidate will be to support the Shipping staff that handles all the shipping tasks.
The candidate will be supporting with the day to day administration with the Shipping Team.
You will be contracted for 25 hours per week – this can be spread across either 4/5 days – this is very flexible!
The role is for a 12-month contract and is paying £11.35ph (weekly)
Main duties include:
- Filing of training records & incidents records
- Looking after inbound and outbound packages
- Co-ordinating orders for equipment, PPE, etc
- Setting up meetings and keeping relevant parties informed
The ideal candidate:
- Must be very good at multitasking and prioritising
- Extremely organized
- Excellent time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills are key
Key skills required for this role:
- MS Office, especially Excel
- Computer knowledge
- SAP access will be beneficial
Full training is provided for this role.
Please apply today to discuss this with a member of our team.
Due to high-volume applications, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of your application (Christmas/Bank Holidays/Weekends excluded) please assume you have been, unfortunately, unsuccessful at this time.