Contract Tracer Team Leaders
Groomfield Recruitment are currently recruiting for x2 Contact Tracer Team Leaders for the current Track and Trace campaign surrounding COVID-19. The position is based at home.
You must have worked on Track and Trace and have management experience, looking after a remote team of Contact Tracers.
You will be required to work on a shift basis:
- Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm
- Monday to Friday 12pm until 8pm
You will be required to cover weekends too.
Duties will include:
- Ensure all team members have the knowledge, skills and motivation to achieve performance targets.
- Conduct team and one 2 one coaching sessions to improve interviewers’ skills and performance, ensuring SMART objectives are set and regularly reviewed.
- Monitor and evaluate interviewer calls and provide effective feedback and coaching to interviewers on the outcome of their QC monitoring
- Monitor and manage team lateness, sickness, leavers and new starters in line with current policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years call centre experience and Track and Trace management.
Annual salary is £22,000 – paid on a monthly basis.
This is a temporary position.
You are required to have your own laptop/computer at home with Windows 10.
Please apply today to discuss the next steps with our team and to progress with your application.
Please be aware that we are inundated with applications and we aim to contact individuals with 5 working days. If you haven’t been contacted, please assume on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply now – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org