We are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join our client based in their Minworth Offices.
You will be working on a permanent, full time basis, within a growing business. You will have at least 3 years’ experience within a similar position.
Your main objective will be to ensure prompt payment of all sales ledger accounts, reduction of debtor days and trade relationships, both externally and internally.
- Contacting customers to recover debt in a timely manner.
- Resolving invoice, credit and debt note queries.
- New accounts set up with full review and check including full credit and visual compliance.
- Fully review all uninsured accounts every 24 months
- Reviewing ledger and highlighting risks.
- This is a superb opportunity working within a successful business that offers stability and growth within their involving business
- Competitive salary
- A lovely office environment
£23,000 – £25,00 per annum.
Monday – Friday, working 9am – 5pm.
Unfortunately, due to a high volume off applications we cannot respond to everyone and therefore if you haven’t been contacted within 3 working days, then you have not been successful