Are you looking to join an established business where you will not just be a number, but part of a team?
Do you have strong admin skills and used to working in a busy office environment?
If so then we have the role for you!
Our client based in Tamworth is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. You will be working within stunning new offices with fantastic facilities, amongst a friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Full admin support, liaising with many departments across head office and externally to support the busy Customers Service department
- Support the Customer Service team with running reports, preparing quotes on Sage and our in-house system, dealing with email and some telephone queries
- Order processing for marketing point of sale boards (stock and bespoke) and quality replacement orders
- Booking in of deliveries for key customers
- Data entry for customs declarations
- Entering of orders and debit notes on to in house system
- Scanning and validating documents on to our archive system
- Organising collections with carriers for returns/quality department
- Overseeing carrier daily delivery reports. Corresponding with carriers, Customer Service and warehouse to get a resolution on all failed deliveries Actioning all claims, cross referencing carrier invoice with our claims to ensure complete.
Candidates successful for this role will be personable and professional, with previous admin experience, ideal in a Customer Services environment (although not essential).
Working hours are Monday – Friday, between 8:00am – 5:30pm.
Salary – £19,000 – £21,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits – this company is just a great business to work for! They are extremely personable, professional and massively growing. They offer a fantastic working environment, free car parking, great pension scheme, bonus opportunities and extra holiday opportunities.
If you are looking for a role within a professional business, where you hard efforts will be appreciated then apply for this role now!