Do you have experience working within a Customer Service based position?
Are you now looking for additional responsibilty but your current employer aren’t offering you the ability to progress?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment want to speak to you!
Our client, an extremely well-established and highly successful client, located in Birmingham City Centre are recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their existing team. The role will be to manage a small team of 4 within the Customer Service Team.
Typical duties will include:
- Ensure all staff complete induction training within the probationary period and that all staff within the team have the training skills to aid them in their role.
- Maintain and manage customer requests.
- To observe company procedures and rules and in particular Health and Safety requirements.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding customer records and sensitive information.
- Perform one to one meetings to deliver KPI results with the team.
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager when required.
- Be proficient in the company’s handbook with capability disciplinary cases.
- Ensure all contact from customers’ is promptly responded to within the timescales set out within the department.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding customers’ records and sensitive information.
- Assist the Customer Service Team with calls as and when is needed.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years experience within an office/call centre based Customer Service role
- Excellent administrative skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- To be confident and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Monday to Friday – hours between 8am and 6pm
- £17,000 to £18,000
- An fun, enthusiastic working environment with the ability to progress