Are you looking for a new challenge for 2020?
Do you want to work for a company that values and rewards their staff?
Groomfield Recruitment are working on behalf of their rapidly growing client based in Tamworth.
They are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to start ASAP on a permanent basis.
Our client are a specialist within their sector and are on a very exciting path for growth throughout 2020.
- Liaising with customers and distributors on a daily basis
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales
- Checking and processing orders
- Answering customer general queries
- Supporting and assisting your sales colleagues
- Please note due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
Skills / Experience of a Customer Service Advisor include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous export customer service experience would be advantageous
- Excellent time-management skills, able to multitask and prioritise work
- Confident telephone manner
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
£17,000 – £18,000 (dependent on experience)
Please apply now!