Groomfield’s global client in currently seeking an EHS Coordinator for their site in Bridgend. Our client is looking for a candidate to contribute to the success of their business through the continued modernisation of EHS systems and practices to drive improvements in performance.
- Leading or participating in incident investigations; reporting these internally.
- Contributing to the development of EHS improvement programmes and implementing improvement opportunities on the site.
- Facilitating or delivering EHS Training/toolbox; assisting in analyzing training needs.
- Being at the forefront on impact of new legislation to 3M Bridgend.
- Supporting site supervision on Risk Assessments and control measures, and through participation of EHS audits.
- Supporting development and delivery of Behavioural Safety, IH & Ergonomics programs.
- Working with external bodies and regulators such as Local Authority, ROSPA, NRW and BSI.
- Networking with peer EHS Professionals around the UK.
- Driving improvements in both sites Safety & Environmental management systems.
Candidates would be expected to hold NEBOSH certificate and a manufacturing background or experience is an advantage.
Hourly rate – £15.38.
Contract length – 12 months.
Working hours – 37.5 hours Monday – Friday (flexible working offered)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business. You will have the opportunity to develop your skill set and work for a global business!