Export Administrator, £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
Do you have previous experience in an administration role?
Are you hands-on, proactive, and confident within your role?
If so then we have the job for you!
Our established client based in Tamworth is currently looking for an Export Administrator to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have Logistics or Freight/Freight Forwarding experience with a strong Administration background.
All training will be provided within this role as well as the full support of the team.
Your duties will include:
- Provide full administration support to the Export Sales Manager
- Support and cover for other members of the Export Admin team
- Be responsible for dealing with the export distributor and customer inquiries timely and efficiently by email and or phone
- Processing customer orders using Sage and other internal company programs and update customer details when required
- Monitor customer backorders, forward orders, and call-off orders
- Prepare and follow up on quotations accurately and in a timely manner
- Request bespoke products to be ordered through purchasing and monitor etas.
Salary is £20,000 – £23,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include luxury head office and facilities, holiday earned (x1 day) for every year worked there (up to 5 years), free parking, pension, and a company bonus!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fast-paced role and a new challenge! This organization massively invests in all of its employees and offers many opportunities for progression!
Apply for this exciting position now before it’s too late.