Have you worked within an Export Administration position previously?
Are you now looking for a new challenge working for a rapidly expanding company?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment want to talk to you!
We are proud to be recruiting for an Export Administrator on behalf of one our favourite clients located in Tamworth.
Our client is a market leader within their sector and are on a very exciting path of fast growth – meaning some fantastic opportunities!
As an Export Administrator, typical duties will include:
- Provide full administration support to the Export Sales Manager
- Support and cover for other members of the Export Admin team
- Be responsible for dealing with export distributor and customer enquiries timely and efficiently by email and or phone
- Processing customer orders using Sage and other internal company programmes
- Monitor customer back orders, forward orders and call off orders
- Prepare and follow up on quotations accurately and in a timely manner
- Request bespoke products to be ordered through purchasing and monitor eta’s
- Responding to all queries in relation to part numbers and technical information
- Request new power lead drawings for quotations from the Technical Team
- Update and liaise with the warehouse regarding order picking, order changes and special requests
- Maintain customer database ensuring that all contact information, main contact names etc are kept up to date
- Monitor and report on export stock
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of exporting customer orders worldwide, including quoting, booking freight and re-charging freight to the customer where necessary
Skills and Experience required:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong administration/sales support skills
• Export experience
• Ability to work under own supervision
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Monday to Friday
• 8:30 until 5:30pm
• Excellent company benefits including pension contribution as well as modern working environment
• £20,000 to £23,000 – dependant on experience
Should you feel you have the necessary skills and want to find out more about this position, please submit your CV today and a member of our team will be in contact within 3-5 working days.