FLT DRIVER – MINWORTH
Groomfield Recruitment are looking for 4 FLT Drivers immediately for their client based in Minworth Birmingham.
- Monday to Friday 0800-1600
FLT Driver Specification:
- FLT Counterbalance and Reach is essential.
- FLT Combi – desirable but not essential.
- Work as part of a team and as an individual to ensure stock is sorted in a safe and controlled manner
- Move stock around the facility safely using both MHE and by hand in line with your qualifications and training
- Ensure all safety standards are maintained throughout your working day in line with our Health and Safety Policies
- Pick and Pack Material in line with customer requirements ensuring quality standards are maintained at all times and any quality issues are reported straight away
- Adhere to process at all times ensuring an accurate output in line with sales order to maintain customer satisfaction
- Operate Forklift truck
- Hold FLT Counterbalance and Reach
- Combi Lift is desirable but not essential.
- Work safely and efficiently at all times
- Operate any Machinery you are requested to do so in line with your experience and training
- Report any safety issues or vehicle Defects immediately to your supervisor
- Maintained KPIs in line with Business requirements
- Assist with 5s and general housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe environment is kept at all times
- Operate a Guillotine when requested to do so and fully trained
- Cover other roles within the warehouse should the business have any unplanned absence or require holiday cover
- Assist and support with the business annual stock take
- Complete all necessary paperwork in line with customer and business requirements
- Conduct hardness and conductivity testing when required
- Conduct XFR testing when required
The Right Person:
- Must hold FLT Licenses acredited by ITSARR / RTITB
- Available immediately
- Flexible with hours / over time
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware if successful, you will be contacted within three working days.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed