Are you qualified at Level 5 CIPD and are looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a proven background working within a busy HR team?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment would like to talk to you!
We are delighted to be supporting our extremely successful client based in Tamworth with the recruitment of a HR Advisor (Level 5 CIPD qualified) to join their busy, growing team.
The role of HR Advisor will be to provide policy, process and advice on Key People Matters amongst other duties listed below.
Our client requires the successful candidate to be Level 5 CIPD qualified and have a background within a fast-paced Operational HR function – ideally within Engineering/Manufacturing.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and participates in all aspects of the Employee life-cycle/journey, including but not limited to recruitment, induction and on-boarding, contractual changes, development, engagement initiatives and leaver process.
- Specific focus will be on recruitment, updating job profiles, advertising roles on website, job boards and social media platforms and manage the HR & Recruitment Inboxes.
- Responsible for supporting and advising the business on employee relations issues including but not limited to dispute resolution, collective consultation, disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, change and performance management.
- Coach & mentor managers on management/best practice and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Supports the Head of HR to ensure that policy, procedures and forms are relevant and up to date, in line with current legislation and maintained according to ISO standards, GDPR compliance and Company values.
- Drives innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate would have/be:
- CIPD qualified at Level 5
- Significant HR experience in a senior role
- Proven experience of managing and advising on complex Employee Relations
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- It would be advantageous to have SAP knowledge
- Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm
- Up to £35,000 DOE
- Competitive Pension
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Life cover
- LOTS of other excellent company benefits!
Should you feel you possess the relevant skills and experience, please apply today to discuss with a member of our friendly, knowledgeable team.
We aim to contact suitable, shortlisted candidates within 48 hours of their application. If you have not been contacted after this time, please assume that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful at this time.