Our accomplished client based in Tamworth is currently looking for a HR Advisor to support their HR Manager within the day to day of their HR function.
This will be a permanent, full time opportunity working Monday – Friday within a modern office environment.
As HR Advisor you will be the first port of call for all HR Administrative duties and queries.
- To respond to general queries from managers and employees, signposting them to the appropriate policy and procedure
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection process – Advise managers on recruitment and selection strategies. Assist managers, where required, with interviewing and selection
- Administer and coordinate the new starter process – producing Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment, references, pre employment checks
- Deliver induction training to all new starters
- Providing advice and support on employee relations issues
- Participate in advice and support on employee relation issues
- Working with the HR Manager to monitor and review all HR policies and procedures
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within HR and be confident within their abilities and able to work on your own or This is a permanent role with opportunities of growth and development.
- Up to £25,000 depending on your experience.
- Free parking
- A new and modern working environment
- Increased holiday on a yearly basis, 3 day shut down over Christmas and bonus opportunities!
- You will be working within a family owned business who are continuing to grow and succeed.
*If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of your application then you have not been successful within a team