HR and Payroll Administrator
Our growing client based in Tamworth is currently seeking a HR and Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent, full time basis. You will be working within a friendly HR Team, supporting with all Administration, as well as assisting with information gathering for the outsourced payroll provider they work with.
Duties will include:
- To create, maintain and update electronic personnel record systems (BreatheHR) containing all employment related information, including absence, holidays, new starters and leavers.
- Prepare monthly payroll data sheets, including cross checking of all Warehouse holiday, overtime, sickness, shift allowance, updating new starter information, changes to pay, benefits and leavers information, etc.
- To work in conjunction with the HR Advisor ensuring all emails in the HR Inbox are actioned, i.e., queries, absences logged, collate/upload/distribute CVs received.
- To support and complete the HR administration process for new starters, to include: producing contracts, offer letters and employee correspondence, pre-employment and right to work checks. Ensuring that all new starter paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Updating and amending records on BreatheHR as directed by the HR Advisor and Group HR Manager.
- Managing Warehouse Agency induction process, including contacting agencies for ID/Right to work documentation and updating Activ database to ensure compliance.
To be successful for this role you need strong administration skills, ideally some knowledge in HR. Have a good eye for detail and experienced in using Excel.
Working hours – 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
Salary – £23,000 – £26,000 per annum.
Benefits – you will be working from their stunning head office with fantastic facilities! Working with a friendly team and earning a competitive salary! Opportunity to buy additional holiday, free parking and potential bonus opportunities.
You will be working within a business where you will be noticed for your hard efforts and always feel valued! This is a fantastic customer whom are amazing to work for! Apply now!