Groomfield Recruitment are recruiting for 5 Industrial Cleaning Operatives for their client based in Wednesbury, West Midlands.
Hours of work:
- 07:30am-16:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Weekend overtime maybe required
- £10.38 per hour
Overtime rates: Saturday – £13.36, Sunday and bank holidays – £16.02
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
We have an exciting opportunity with our client for Industrial Cleaning Operatives to join the team in their Wednesbury site. The successful candidate will report to the Industrial Cleaning Supervisor and is responsible for the smooth running of industrial cleaning activities on customer sites. The role is full time, including weekend working and early starts.
- Use of high-pressure water jetting equipment and other industrial site service requirements.
- Work and comply with confined space procedures.
- Health and safety regulations and any site specific requirements.
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of plant and equipment/Stock
- Ensure site/customer requirements have been satisfied and jobs are completed to full scope.
- Liaison with customers and site contacts as and when required.
- Experience of industrial cleaning activities on customers sites, including use of mobile towers,
- Experience in using high pressure jetting and abrasive wheels.
- Working knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Health and Safety Legislation
- Good team skills
- Ability to multi-task
This job is advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment as a recruitment agency.
If you do not hear from our agency within 5-7 days then please assume you are unsuccessful.