Are you looking for a new opportunity within a thriving business, offering opportunities of growth and development?
Do you have a ‘work hard, play hard’ kind of attitude?
If so then we have the role for you!
Our client is currently looking for an Internal Sales Manager to manage up to 10 Sales Co-Coordinator’s following a company re-shuffle, splitting one team into two. You will be working within their head office in Tamworth.
Your duties will include:
- Managing existing customer/business together with new business/development activity to ensure both customer and business requirements are met.
- Through leadership, development and motivators ensure the teams deliver and maintain Key Performance Indicators including revenue targets, achievement of retention and growth.
- Work closely with Brand/Area Sales Managers and the Head of Sales.
- Lead and involve people in activity and process improvements.
- Design and delivery of ‘Internal Training Programme’ to strengthen department technical knowledge and competence in providing the best customer solution.
- Champion the business strategy ensuring the customer is at the heart of what we do; through managers and team leaders so that all employees understand the part they play in its success
- Creating and analysing sales reports.
- Leading from the front and by example to all other employees.
Monday to Friday, working between 8am to 6pm.
The successful candidate will have proven sales experience as well as leadership.
Salary is up to £37,000 per annum.
Benefits include, free parking, a stunning office, a choice of holiday homes which you are able to use every other year totally free of charge, pension schemes and fantastic working environment!
Please be aware that due to a high level of applications we cannot respond to all applications and therefore if you haven’t been contacted in 5 working days then you have not been successful.