Groomfield Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our multi award-winning client based in Tamworth. We are recruiting for an IT First Line Support Advisor on a permanent basis.
Our client is on continuous growth and are now looking to add to their existing team!
The position will include offering first line support to all users across the business effectively.
Duties for the position of IT First Line Support include:
- First point of call for our internal IT support.
- Communicates effectively with users to identify issues and update tickets.
- Dealing with incoming queries and providing direct support.
- Liaise with other members of the IT team, third party providers, and other users to resolve problems.
- Identify and suggest improvements based on feedback from users.
- Works closely with and supports the IT team as required as part of projects and improvements.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within a previous IT support role – dealing directly with a variety of users
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations
- Experience of working towards SLA’s
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to make decisions and solve problems
- It would be desirable if you have experience of working within an environment which confirms to management standards such as ISO9001
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday – 8:30am until 5pm
- £18,500 basic
- Free Car Parking
- Company bonus and excellent benefits too!
You must drive due to the location of this position.
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware if successful, you will be contacted within three working days.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed