Our established client based in Tamworth is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a team of one other developer, creating in-house enterprise applications as well as an ecommerce platform supporting a group of companies.
Although this position is for a junior, for the right candidate with the right experience we are willing to bypass the junior role to a developer
- Maintaining, bug fixes and feature implementation on current designed applications, these applications include things like Returns system, product database, order processing, etc.
- Creating & implementing new applications, including full processes of requirements, working with the business analysist for scope from start to completion.
- Developing solutions based on technical specifications.
- Reading existing code and improving/solving issues.
- Logging and resolving application issues.
- You will be working within a developing business who are seeking x2 Junior Software Developers down to extreme growth.
This is a fantastic position within an exceeding business who offer opportunities of development and growth.
- Up to £25,000 (depending on experience).
- Working within a lovely office environment
- Free parking
- 33 days annual leave per annum,
- Pension and also a bonus scheme.
Please apply for this role now!