Are you looking for a new challenge during 2020 and want to join a business who are rapidly growing?
Do you enjoying training people and watching them come out of their comfort zone?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment want to talk to you!
We are working in partnership with our expanding company located in Solihull to recruit for a Learning and Development Specialist to join their business.
The role will play an integral part in the training and development of new and existing employees within the business. The successful applicant will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and assessment of our learning and development material – liaising with business stakeholders to understand their needs and implement effective solutions.
Duties will include:
- Research, propose, design and maintain engaging training material to increase employee skill and confidence
- Maintain a library of development and training materials
- Reporting into the Learning & Development Manager to resolve all development requirements for various business functions
- Assist with the induction and coaching for Customer Operations during colleagues’ probationary period, including management of Academy function to bridge the gap between induction and team handover
- Liaise with Team Managers following 1-1 reviews to identify training needs
- In partnership with the Learning & Development Manager, create and deliver on an annual training plan
- Deliver a range of individual training, coaching and monitoring techniques to suit differing needs and business areas
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in learning and development – analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of training material
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Excellent written skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft standard packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to provide effective feedback and coaching to support and develop employees
- £26,000 – £30,000 (dependant on experience)
- Monday to Friday – hours between 8am and 8pm
- Excellent company benefits such as discounted gym membership, free parking and progression opportunities
Immediate interviews and start available – please apply today to discuss the role with a member of our Commercial Team.