Our established client based in Tamworth is currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This role will be extremely fast-paced and include various duties, meaning no day is the same!
· Working within the Marketing team to assist with all Marketing activities
· Proactively communicating with suppliers on a regular basis.
· Updating stock levels on the system.
· Implementing Campaigns and Product launches.
· Organising and attending Trade events and Exhibitions.
· Increase brand awareness and analysis of competitor market place
· General Marketing Administration
To be successful within this role you will have at least 12 months of working within a marketing department. This role would be ideal for a graduate with a strong degree or relevant qualification such as a CIM. You will be able to work on your own, or within a team and be well organized.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours, 9 am – 5 pm.
Salary will range from £20,000 – £23,000 per annum (depending on your experience).
This is working for a fantastic company that offers opportunities for growth and heavily invests in all of their staff. You will be working within a lovely, modern office environment, amongst a welcoming and friendly team. This role offers a fantastic salary, as well as lots of other benefits being available.
Please apply for this role now!
*Please note that due to a high volume of applications that we cannot get back to everyone and therefore if you haven’t been contacting in 5 working days, please presume you have not been successful. *