Are you looking to work within a growing business, who will offer you clear career progression and opportunities to develop from within?
Have you got at least 3 years’ experience working as a Supervisor/Team Leader, within a Production/Manufacturing environment?
If so then we have the role for you!
Our family-owned client based in Tamworth is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join them on a permanent, full time basis. You will be working within a growing business and continuing to implement improvements, as well as leading by example.
Duties will include:
- Manage the scheduling of production.
- Supervise and work with the production team to achieve the daily and weekly production plan and required outputs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of correct ROP and MOQs to ensure manufacturing is as lean as possible but continuing to meet customer demand.
- Liaises with company sales representatives regarding production dates and delivery dates.
- Monitors and takes appropriate timely improvement action to meet production quality and quantity.
- Use problem solving techniques, teamwork building strategies, process control, and continuous improvement tools to meet or exceed the companies key operating statistics.
- Manages the finished product stock control with regards to cycle counting, stock take investigations, stock write offs, expired stock, rework stock and RMA’s.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach, as well as being able to assist with planning and working to continuously improve processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress and develop into the next stage of their career!
Working hours – 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday (although you must be willing to work outside of these hours when required).
Salary – £27,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience).
Benefits – a competitive salary, as well as fantastic bonus scheme, pension scheme, free parking and 28 days holiday per annum.
This is a very exciting position and a fantastic time to join this thriving business! If you are looking for a stable opportunity within a reputable and successful business, that will offer your opportunities to develop and grow then apply now! This business will heavily invest into the successful candidate.