Property Administrator, £25,000
We are currently seeking a Property Administrator to join our client based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. This is working for an extremely successful business on a full-time basis. You will have previous experience in Property, as well as being extremely organised and computer literate.
- Email management for Property Directors, including dictation
- Arranging meetings and daily video calls with property staff
- Travel arrangement and hotel bookings, and support with expenses
- Arranging medical appointments as and when required
- Managing attendance and holiday bookings for property staff
- Hospitality arrangements, including drinks and lunches
- Collation and distribution of labour invoices on a weekly basis
- Maintaining property files, including plans, contracts and paperwork
- Preparation of documents, including tenders, completion documents and construction plans
- Arrangement of access to properties as and when required
- Maintain and update the facilities log
This is fantastic opportunity to work with a growing, family owned business. You will be working within lovely office facilities, within a friendly team.
You will be working closely with the director and therefore need to be extremely well organised and able to multitask as you will be carrying out various duties.
Please apply for this role now if you are looking for a new and exciting position which offers your stability, a competitive wage, 33 days annual leave and a pension.