Are you looking for a new opportunity within a rapidly growing Business?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and strong time management?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment have the position for you!
Our fast-growing Client, based in Solihull, are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to join their vibrant team.
- Monitoring calls; ensuring that they comply with comply with quality standards
- Providing feedback to agents based on their call quality and implement ways to improve
- Giving accurate and timely feedback to Agents and Managers
- Holding regular calibration sessions
- Producing and maintaining reports
- Experience of call monitoring within a contact centre environment
- Be resilient in order to provide constructive feedback to Agents and Managers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in all aspects of Excel
- £19,000 salary
- Working on a rota basis between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, as well as 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Discounted gym membership
- Free onsite parking
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
Immediate starts and interviews are available- please do not delay in applying.