Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Quality Engineer with our Global Client, working on a 12-month contract. The key responsibility of this role is to provide a wide range of technical support to all aspects of the manufacturing supply chain.
- To work closely with and provide technical support to the Process and Quality Engineers.
- Ownership and Management of internal rejections;
- Quarantine of defective materials
- Re-testing, data collection, and presentation as required
- Facilitate technical team review and decision process.
- Primary contact for all in-coming and out-going Certificates of Analysis and management of positive release system of finished goods.
- Extract, interpret, and present regular product quality data reviews
- Regular review/audit of incoming material quality.
- Prepare for and conduct face to face meetings with plant auditors.
- Management of calibration of all site test equipment. Organize and host service engineers as required.
- Ensure integrity through regular audit of product documentation;
- Raw material specification and certificates of analysis
- Product Standards & Test Methods
- Customer Specifications
- Participate and contribute as a Product and Process Understanding (PPU) team member.
The successful candidate will have experience in using the SAP ERP system with the use of Quality modules within. As well as having both quality and product development experience and Six Sigma methodology.
Contract Length – 12 months.
Hourly Rate – £18.96.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Global Organisation. Offering you a competitive hourly rate, 33 days annual leave after 12 weeks, as well as a pension scheme!
Please apply now!