Our Global client is currently looking for experience Safety Training Instructors to join them on a 12-month contract basis. The successful candidate will be working at Height, Confined Space and General Safety Training Instructions.
The ideal candidate will be able to undertake and perform duties working at height and in confined spaces with a Working at Height Medical Health Screening certificate in date.
Qualification or Preferred Certification or:
- Teaching or Further Education Training (Mandatory)
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- PFPE (Personal Fall Protection Equipment) Inspector
- Current Working at Height certification including Rescue
- Confined Spaces (for applicable roles)
- Current Health Screening Medical (for Working at Height/Confined Spaces)
- There is no guaranteed amount of workflow. My client utilise contractors experience and skill set in line with Customer demand, on an as and when needed basis. You will be added to a pool of trainers and selected when required.
Insurance requirements (Limited Company registration only):
Candidate supplying their service under their own Limited Company will require £1 million Public Liability and Professional Liability insurance cover.
£150 – £220 per day.
Role will include travel; however, miles will be covered.
Please apply for this position now.