Do you have a solid sales background and enjoy the buzz of meeting and exceeding sales targets?
Are you ready for a new challenge working for a company that values their staff and offers a great bonus package and company benefits?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment have the role just for you!
Groomfield Recruitment are supporting their forward thinking, outstanding client based in Tamworth with the recruitment of a Sales Coordinator to join a busy, well-established team.
The role of a Sales Coordinator will be to provide excellent customer service, build and maintain relationships and effectively manage existing customer accounts.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute towards company targets by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets as an individual and contributing to the teams
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success by developing positive relationships with customers. Act as the point of contact and support customers’ needs.
- Identify opportunity with customers, match appropriate products to support their requirements.
- Follow up samples and quotations, converting these to sales.
- Ensure your accounts are constantly aware of active promotions available, follow up and generate new business through own initiative, social media and marketing activity.
- Manage your Area Sales Managers diary; ensuring customers are visited on a regular basis.
- Use internal tools and systems, to manage the day to day running of your data, ensure systems are maintained and updated at all times.
- Liaising with other departments.
The ideal Sales Coordinator will have/be:
- A solid and proven background within a Sales role
- Customer focused
- The ability to build rapport and speak with individuals at all levels
- Be able to problem solve, objection handle and offer solutions
- Have the understanding of sales performance and working to targets
- It would be desirable if you have experience within manufacturing/engineering
- Monday to Friday 8am until pm
- Basic salary of £20,500 + OT bonus and incentives
- Modern working environment
- Company pension scheme
- Private Life, Health and Dental plan
- Lots of more exciting company benefits
Should you feel you possess the relevant skills and experience, please apply today to discuss with a member of our friendly, knowledgeable team.
We aim to contact suitable, shortlisted candidates within 48 hours of their application. If you have not been contacted after this time, please assume that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful at this time.