GFR Recruitment are excited to be supporting this rapidly expanding business in Burton on Trent.
This organisation is a leader in its field and offers a fantastic, modern working environment along with genuine future career prospects.
Purpose of the Job: As the Sales Support Advisor, you will take the internal responsibility to support Field Sales Managers and their customers within your designated area. This will require processing orders, monitoring outstanding quotes and to provide the high level of customer service.
- Work effectively to provide full support to your Sales Manager and their associated customers / prospects
- Ensure that orders are input at a high standard, in the agreed format and to agreed time-scales
- Ensure that all customer quotations are followed up efficiently up to convert into future orders
- Lead to enquiry conversions
- Compiling / updating databases
- Scheduling external sales appointments
- Providing leads and quotation updates to support external sales visits
- Prepare summaries and reports for your line manager, sales teams, and others when required
- Deal with after sales concerns, complaints and customer queries
- Complete goods return notes as necessary
- Ensure that customer queries are responded to promptly and dealt with to the highest level
- Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing
Location: Burton on Trent
Contract: 12 Month FTC
We are looking for someone who is confident, enjoys speaking to people on the telephone and has excellent computer skills.
Please apply online