SERVICE DELIEVERY TEAM LEADER
Groomfield Recruitment are proud to be working with an outstanding, Solihull based business to support them with the recruitment of a Service Delivery Team Leader on a FULL TIME, PERMANENT basis.
The main purpose of the Service Delivery Team Leader is to effectively manage one of four operational circuit teams to achieve agreed service level performance and to regularly evaluate existing practices and continually improve performance.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, duties will include but not be limited to –
- Ensure the team you are responsible for is appropriately resourced both internally/externally, structured and led to deliver service levels to the agreed levels.
- Ensure all staff have clear objectives, guidance & support and are effectively performance managed which includes an annual performance review.
- Monitor processes and policies in support of company goals.
- Implement departmental policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Support operational colleagues to ensure optimal planning of resources.
- Work with Performance Management and Continuous Improvement. ISO 9001/2008/
The successful applicant will be a natural leader who is able to influence and inspire. A decisive and confident decision maker who thrives in a pressurised environment.
In return a salary of £28,000 per annum is offered.
Working hours – 8.30am to 6.30pm, with a 20-minute break plus a 30-minute lunch break. Working days are 4 days on and 4 days off so will include weekends.
This business offers a modern working environment, free parking and 25 days holiday per annum, PLUS bank holidays! This business will offer you opportunities of growth and progression from within.