Groomfield Recruitment is proud to be working with an outstanding Solihull based business to support them with the recruitment of a Service Delivery Team Leader on a FULL TIME, PERMANENT basis.
The main purpose of the Service Delivery Team Leader is to effectively manage one of four operational circuit teams to achieve agreed service level performance and to regularly evaluate existing practices and continually improve performance.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, duties will include but not be limited to –
- Ensure the team you are responsible for is appropriately resourced both internally/externally, structured, and led to deliver service levels to the agreed levels.
- Ensure all staff have clear objectives, guidance & support and are effective performance managed which includes an annual performance review.
- Monitor processes and policies in support of company goals.
- Implement departmental policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Work with Performance Management and Continuous Improvement. ISO 9001/2008/
- Support operational colleagues to ensure optimal planning of resources.
- Working with the compliance team on continual driver development.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to the regional team to ensure maximum effectiveness, efficiency, and coordination of all elements of service delivery for the business.
- Working with the Operational management to ensure that the Regional Teams meet their goals and that they are receiving the required number of assessments, to the agreed quality standards and deadlines, and to a schedule that enables effective planning and delivery of the agreed KPI.
- To ensure that the accuracy, quality of work, and communication to customers both internal/external is of a consistently high standard.
The successful applicant will be a natural leader who is able to influence and inspire. A decisive and confident decision-maker who thrives in a pressurized environment.
In return a salary of £28,000 per annum is offered, working 8.30 am to 6.30 pm, with a 20-minute break plus a 30-minute lunch break. Working days are 4 days on and 4 days off so will include weekends.