Service Dispatch Coordinator, Runcorn
We are currently recruiting for a global organisation for their Runcorn site. We are looking for a Service Dispatch Coordinator to join them on a contract basis, working part time hours. You will have previous experience within an office, as well as use of SAP.
Duties for this role will include:
- Sending out relevant paperwork for units being returned for repair
- Following up on open cases and changing status as required
- Transferring of cases to relevant persons
- Creating OBD / manual delivery note and TNT labels – Using systems CRM Service, ECC & EWM
- Requesting Commercial Invoice and EAD for export despatch when required
- Dispatch paperwork
You will have previous experience within invoicing, dispatch as well as experience using SAP.
This is a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension.
Hourly Rate – £10.50.
Working Hours – 22.50 hours, flexible working ideally 10am – 3pm working hours.
This role includes free onsite parking, the opportunity to work for a global, successful business, 33 days annual leave after 12 weeks of working there, as well as a pension.
Please apply for this role now if you are looking for a new challenge!
Apply now – firstname.lastname@example.org