Our growing client based in Coventry is currently seeking a Sheet Metal Worker to join them on a permanent basis, working on a day shift.
Your duties will include:
- Manufacturing bespoke items from galvanised and stainless-steel sheet, from sheet to finished product (commercial catering equipment)
- Metal size 0.9mm up to 3.0mm.
- Use hydraulic presses and cutting machines to bend and cut sheet.
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are followed. Be responsible for your own Health and Safety as well as those around you.
- Understanding technical drawings and sketches
The successful candidate will have previous sheet metal experience, TIG Welding experience and ideally come from working with catering/commercial products in the past.
This is a permanent position.
Working hours are 8am – 5:30pm (Monday – Thursday) and 8:30am – 3:30pm Fridays.
Hourly pay – £10.00 – £12.00 per hour (depending on experience).
You will be working within a growing business, which offers stability and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply for this role now!