Groomfield Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our global client with the recruitment of a Shipping Administrator for their site based in Skelmersdale.
The position will initially be a 6 month contract.
Our client, who have an excellent reputation for their varied products around the world, have an exciting opportunity to work within their team.
The position will include:
- Check Shipping and Goods In documentation – ensuring all relevant documentation is correct and has been upload properly.
- Liaise with various departments in relation to issues and queries relating to Shipping issues
- General Administration and Data Entry
Working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 37.5hours per week.
Salary on offer is between £11-11.50 per hour.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have:
- Shipping experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- SAP and Excel knowledge/experience
- Computer literate
- Be available to interview and start immediately
If you feel you hold the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today and a member of our knowledgeable team will be in touch to discuss further.
We aim to contact suitable applicants within 48 hours of their application. If you have not been contacted within 3 working days of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.