Supply Chain Admin
Our established client based in Tamworth is currently looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This role will be extremely fast-paced and include various duties, meaning no day is the same!
· Working within the Supply Chain team to monitor and order stock in a timely manner.
· Proactively communicating with suppliers on a regular basis.
· Updating stock levels on the system.
· Compiling reports for management as well as suppliers.
· Working with suppliers for the best shipment method.
· Other administration duties will be required, along with supporting the team where possible.
To be successful within this role you will have a strong administration background, as well as being extremely organized. You will be able to work on your own, or within a team. It is preferred that the candidate has experience within Supply Chain.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours, 9 am – 5 pm.
Salary will be up to £21,000 per annum (depending on your experience).
This is working for a fantastic company that offers opportunities for growth and heavily invests in all of their staff. You will be working within a lovely, modern office environment, amongst a welcoming and friendly team. This role offers a fantastic salary, as well as lots of other benefits being available.
Please apply for this role now!
*Please note that due to a high volume of applications that we cannot get back to everyone and therefore if you haven’t been contacting in 5 working days, please presume you have not been successful. *