Groomfield is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our established client based in Tamworth. Due to rapid growth and development, the company are currently looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Stock Control and be a strong Administration.
Your duties will include:
- Work with Supply Chain team to order stock timely.
- Ensure suppliers have received the orders and agree the terms of the POS.
- Monitor stock level to meet business needs.
- Communicate with suppliers to understand delivery commitments or problems.
- Communicate with Sales team for stock availability and updating the price list
- Update stock arrival dates on the system 8. Compile reports to suppliers and management.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and be able to work on your own or within a team. You will ideally have previous experience within Supply Chain or show an understanding of the process.
Working Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: £22,000 per annum.
Benefits: Working within a lovely working environment and office space, free parking facilities, possible bonus opportunities, 28 days increasing as you continue to work within the business and pension scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a thriving organisation who are continuing to develop and able to offer stability.
*Due to high applications, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then you unfortunately have not been successful. *