Do you have experience of working within a Supply Chain Planning and Contract Manager position?
Are you looking for a new and exciting position working for a company who can offer a stable and progressive career?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment want to talk to you!
We are delighted to be supporting our global client with the recruitment of a new Supply Chain Planning and Contracts Manager located in Central Birmingham. The position is a very demanding but rewarding position and comes with some excellent benefits as well as a long-term, progressive career.
The ideal candidate will come from a retail background and have at least 12 months experience within a similar role.
Duties will include:
- Manage the department budgeting process & monitoring of agreed budgets through cost centre analysis.
- Manage and develop team members effectively and in accordance with our people processes
- Plan and create the volume & volumetric plans for all areas and ensure internal analytical report requirements are met.
- Manage all third party providers from tendering process (when applicable) to relationship management and service delivery:
- Distribution providers for store deliveries, online orders, display and reverse logistics
- Manage the Display team to provide all Display material calculations / reports / analysis for the VM / B+M / Logistics teams and ensure effective storage / fulfilment of all display materials
- Plan and manage all key Customer Fulfilment project /initiatives through the use of a robust project management framework and support the Operations Manager with project delivery.
Our client is looking for candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a small team, ideally within a logistics operation
- Demonstrable ability to define and implement internal controls
- Aptitude and understanding of logistics and distribution systems essential
- Proven ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Ability to plan, monitor and work to deadlines
- Ability to identify and initiate improvements in processes and procedures
- Proven ability to manage small to medium size internal projects
- Previous experience of a high-volume order fulfilment operation
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm
- A salary in the range of £45,000 – £50,000
- A company car
- Health and Life Insurance
- Very competitive Company Pension scheme
Please apply today to discuss with a member of our team!
Due to the number of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 48 hours of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.