Warehouse and Counterbalance Operative
Do you have a Counterbalance license?
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience working within a warehouse?
If so then my successful client based in Minworth want you!
We are currently recruiting for a permanent warehouse and counterbalance operative. You will have previous experience in warehousing, as well as on a counterbalance. The role will be extremely varied and a fantastic opportunity!
- Ensuring daily orders are correctly picked and packed efficiently to a high standard and despatched within the required daily deadlines.
- Weekly preparation of large pallet shipments and additional labelling.
- Product put away, stock rotation and Stock replenishment.
- Stock taking.
- Loading and unloading, delivery and collection vehicles.
- Daily department collections and deliveries across all areas of the business.
- Retrieving pallets from bulk locations with Flexi forklift for individual requirements and others.
This is a permanent position which could lead to future development and growth within a hugely successful and growing organisation!
Working Hours: 41.25 per week, 3-week rotating pattern, Pattern one worked every third week, followed by two weeks working pattern two. (Pattern currently under trial)
Pattern One 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday
7:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday to Thursday
7:00am – 12:15pm Friday
Pattern Two 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
*To be successful for this role, you must have your own transport*
Pay rate £9.00 per hour.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a position that offers you stability and opportunities to progress and develop. This role will include a pension, free parking onsite, fantastic onsite facilities and even uniform washing facilities. Please apply for this role now if you are looking for a new opportunity!
Apply now – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org