Warehouse Operative, Tamworth
Groomfield are recruiting for 5 Warehouse operatives for a temp to perm basis to work at our well known client based in Dordon, Tamworth.
- Monday to Thursday 19.30pm – 05.30am.
- £462.50 per week (before tax)
- **Shift allowance included.
Job role details:
- Operating MHE equipment.
- Valid Forklift Counterbalance License (essential)
- Valid LLOP License (preferred)
- Physically fit.
- Working to 5s standards.
- Experience in order processing and picking – using handheld scanner.
- Complying with Health and Safety.
This client is a prestigious client, supplying nationally. With huge benefits once taken on permanently.
How to apply
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role.
Please be aware if successful, you will be contacted within three working days.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour